1. Benghazi: The American people will not learn what really happened, nor will they care. The media will move on to another story and there will be no one held liable for what happened in Benghazi on 9/11/12.
2. Fast & Furious: This prediction is tied to the first one. Because of Benghazi almost no one is talking about Fast & Furious. My prediction is that Brian Terry will be forgotten by most Americans, if not already. Again no one will be held liable for what happened and everyone will keep their jobs as long as they want to.
3. Debt Limit: In a recent interview Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner suggested getting rid of the debt ceiling that congress uses to restrict the power of the Federal Reserve to barrow, and I predict the Obama administration will continue to push this idea through 2013. If the GOP looses the house in 2014 I predict the debt ceiling will be removed in 2015, but the argument will be furtherd in 2013 as we continue to hit our heads against that ceiling several times over the next year.
4. Econ Bubbles: I predict that we will see an economic boom during the summer of 2013. Of course this will be a bubble and it will be short lived. I predict the bubble will either pop during the winter of 2013 or the spring of 2014. As part of the prediction I will say that I predict the Fed will increase the money supply to inflate the bubble. The DNC will hope to use that bubble to take back the house in 2013.
5. Gold: This one is easy so I will push it further. Gold will be over $1,800 before 2013 starts, I predict we will see $2,000+ gold early in 2013 and I will push the prediction further and say we will see $2,300/once gold prices.
Sadly none of the predictions I have made will result in a better America. Because of that I hope that I am wrong.